Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Times your Square and Super your Bowl

No place better to kick-off the 2012 Super Bowl than New York City...especially when a New York team is on the field, and boy did Big Blue not let us down! Although I didn't make any bets to strip to a bikini if the Giants lost (you rocked those Giants colors Maria Menounos), I did promise a fellow New Yorker we would hit Times Square when (and lets be honest, we knew it would happen) the Giants won.

Normally we avoid Times Square but as my friend said "I want to feel the energy when New York wins", the energy was there as were the swelling crowds who exploded with 'Giants' chants joined by another group with the celebratory OlĂ© (you know this fĂștbol fan felt right at home).

Go ahead, sing along...then let me know what you did for Super Bowl Sunday??

No comments:

Post a Comment